Love, Sex, Physical meetings, Intimacy , Physical attraction, these are the sign of a relationship . When we are in a relationship, we don’t care about what’s going on & what will be the circumstances.
Having sex is a not necessary in a relationship but most often it happens. this unwanted sex problems are very much common in the society. Some where many times this is used be just as a fun or some times it is a just a flow in the mood.
Pregnancy is the most beautiful feeling in the world. but as some one said everything is look good when it occurs on a right time. at the same time when things occurs unexpectedly this is justify as a guilt or slip of moment. Love is not stoppable, but the physical relations can be controlled by ourselves. In any part of time if this could not be controlled by both of the persons, we too have the solutions to come out of those unwanted condition.
Protection is very important while having sex in a relationship. love is a wealth, we can’t spent it so openly. everything what needs in love is importantly Attention. attention towards your love ones , attention towards your relationships, attention towards while we are going to be physical with each other. at the starting point of sex we can protect the unwanted future risks by having some precautions.
But Many of time when we flew in the moment we cant reach up to that attention level so that we can make that moment healthy. So here we are Going to discuss some thing about post precautions or to control our selves of this type next ignition.
Fact : Only male latex condom is the only method considered highly effective In reducing the risk of sexuality transmitted diseases .
- Home Remedies : there are some home remedies those are really helpful to prevent unwanted pregnancy. you just have to take it as doctor or some by consult with any counsler.
- Cotton Root Bark
- Dried Fig
- carrot seeds
- Weed Leaves etc.
2. By Using Pills : Its A Basic Cure that mostly couples does as a option to cure unwanted pregnancy. There are various kinds of birth control pills available in the market. Modern day birth control pills come in combination of low doses of estrogen and progesterone. These pills act on various levels, mimicking the hormones of the body, preventing the release of ovum from the ovary, thickening the cervical mucus and stopping the sperm from entering the uterus.
- Unwanted 72
- truston 2
- Nexttime pill
- clr 72
- Tpill 72
- No will Pill
3. Use Copper T : When it comes to long-lasting protection for delaying pregnancy, Copper T stands out to be the most suitable option for women. It doesn’t have any adverse side-effects and can delay a pregnancy for up to 10 years.
There are two variations to this device – one variation prevents implantation of the fertilized egg on the wall of the uterus and in the other form, there is a constant release of hormones that prevents attachment of the fertilized egg on the uterine wall.
4. Tubal ligation : Vasectomy is a permanent method of contraception for men. In this procedure, a small incision is made in the scrotum of the man and both the Vas Deferns, that is, ducts that carry sperms are blocked. So that After That while Having Sex Some For Come Also occurred in any condition & it goes through direct in the ovem , it cant generate any egg.
5. IUD : The IUD is a small metal device inserted in the uterus by a health care provider. One type of IUD works by releasing hormones, and another type is made of copper, which affects the mobility of sperm and stops them from fertilizing the egg.
These Are The Some Basic Information to protect unwanted pregnancy after having sex. Pills & every possible thing what cures the problem of these type also induces some Side Effects too. So we should have to make control on our selves so that we don’t have to take these precautions after the situation get out of our hand.
There Are Some methods To control our Selves & Unwanted Pregnancy at the time of sex;
Patch : The birth control patch is a method of hormonal contraception. It’s a small, square patch that looks like a plastic bandage. The birth control patch contains two man-made versions of the hormones estrogen and progestin. These are the same types of hormones found in most birth control pills. Your body absorbs the hormones from the patch. Then, the hormones start preventing pregnancy by blocking your ovaries from releasing eggs. The hormones also thicken your cervical mucus to keep sperm out. The patch usually takes one week after you initially start using it to reach full effect.
Sponge : The birth control sponge is a small, round sponge made from soft, squishy plastic. You put it deep inside your vagina before sex. The sponge covers your cervix and contains Spermicide to help prevent pregnancy. Each sponge has a fabric loop attached to it to make it easier to take out. It fits snugly against your cervix, blocking the entrance to your uterus so sperm can’t get to your egg.
Vaginal Rings : The vaginal ring is a small, flexible, plastic ring that you insert into your vagina to prevent pregnancy. It’s about two inches around. The vaginal ring prevents pregnancy by continuously releasing synthetic estrogen and progestin. These hormones are absorbed into your bloodstream. They prevent your ovaries from releasing eggs to be fertilized. The hormones also thicken your cervical mucus, which helps prevent sperm from reaching the egg.
Harman Shots : The birth control shot contains the hormone progestin. Progestin stops you from getting pregnant by preventing ovulation. When there’s no egg in the tube, pregnancy can’t happen.
So these are the methods of having safe & Fun Fill during Sex Time. We care about you & everyone. This is give us a pleasure that not we, not us or not any of the couple get spoiled their mood after or at the time of having sex. Because its a over society & we too have some responsibility to provide that information which is not very often to ask with anyone.
“We request all the viewers to put their worthy advice or information about this pregnancy protection, in the comment box. So that more people can get some informative substances.”